Tuesday, March 5, 2013

office dreams.

i don't have an official "office space". i don't even have a desk, actually. i do all of my work on my laptop either on my bed or at my kitchen table. so glamorous, i know. i absolutely love offices, though, and i can't wait to have a fabulously decorated office at some point in the future. here's one design i'm loving:


1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5 // 6. // 7. // 8. // 9. // 10. // 11. // 12.

i love all of the gold and neutrals  it makes it feel like a really chic space to me. however, i can never leave it at just that--i have to have some fun pops of color! i think the big area rug is the perfect touch, and i like the small orange side table that plays off one of the colors from the rug. what do you think?

happy tuesday, loves!

{linking up with the lovely beth for her mood board linky party!}
 
Pin It button on image hover